Terms of Booking for Holiday Cottages
Thank you for choosing to book with Old Barn Cottages we look forward to welcoming you. When you make this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
- The price of the accommodation includes the following: Electricity, Linen, Cleaning, Hot water, Central heating
- Pets are not permitted.
- Cancellation and Insurance:
- Once you have booked your holiday, our agreement is a legal contract and your deposit is non-refundable. If for whatever reason you cannot take your holiday and the booking cannot be re-let, you are still liable to pay for the booking in full, even if we have not yet received your balance. If we do succeed in re-letting the booking, you are no longer liable for the balance, or we will refund it to you if you have already paid it, 5% administration fee. Please note that your deposit is not refundable under any circumstances. For this reason we strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker.
- Non-availability of Accommodation:
- We would only cancel your holiday if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by your for the holiday. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Your accommodation will be available to you from 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. Please try not to arrive earlier –we will still be busy preparing your accommodation, and won't be available to welcome you.
- Please be ready to leave the accommodation by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. Please try to leave the accommodation as clean as possible. If you have made use of any further service for which payment has not been made during your holiday, we will provide you with an invoice which is payable on departure.
- Damages and Breakages:
- Please take care with our properties. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of up to £100 if you did not report this.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Any data collected during the course of this booking may be kept on computer.
We look forward to welcoming you to Old Barn Cottages.